BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Versatility

So... if you don't know by now, my friends and I really enjoy watching The Bachelorette (and The Bachelor when it is on). We gather together each Monday night ready to rehash anything from the previous week and wait to see who lost their change to continue to woo Jillian. We were sad to see Ed go but we took a vote and if we were in his shoes (and there were 9 other girls still in the running) we would have left also. We are tired of Wes and Jilli's inability to see through him but Chris Harrison hit the nail on the head reminding us that we have all been in that place where friends kept telling us to run the other way (umm if I weren't so ashamed I would totally drop he-who-must-not-be-named's name). So Mark got kicked to the curb but Chris also gave us some good insight into that in his blog-- thanks Chris. We truly believe that if we lived in LA and knew you, we would be friends.

So, we all had choice words when Fleiss showed us what is to come in the next few weeks in Bachelorettehood. We were not pleased... or really we were shocked. And appalled. His shock and awe tactic definitely worked on us. We are hoping that it is less shocking once it comes around... but we will see.

So, yesterday I was at the gym. Jamming out to Taylor Swift (p.s. if you haven't seen this... go watch it http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/401599/thug-story.jhtml). I had just hit full stride when my cell phone blinked at me. I thought... missed call? Who is calling me now (it is rare for someone other than my mother whom I had just hung up with to call at this time of day)? I picked it up and saw that it was not a call but a new email. Not that it couldn't wait but I am a little OCD about email and so I checked it. My friend Ash had emailed in response to me sending out Chris' blog and some other Bachelorette day after info. She had her own recap/info to share and had me laughing out loud. So much so that I tripped, almost lost the iPhone (would have been a travesty), pulled the headphones out of my ears, and gracefully lept back into stride, putting it all off like, "oh I meant to do that." Not only was I unaware that my music was up super loud but not only had everyone around me heard me laugh out loud but i might have let slip or two an actual note as I like to lip sing while running. I am not sure how all of these things are accomplished at once but that is probably why I am so out of breath when I finish and was setting so profusely yesterday that one of our guy friends had to do a double take to see that yes, behind the RayBan's it was me.

I am off to the gym again, let's hope there is no rematch with the treadmill...

0 comments: