BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tatoos and the Village

So life and work have been very busy... I went to DC & NYC to visit friends and had a blast. We saw a bride outside our hotel on the day we were leaving the city and it was so fun to see her dad drive up in a vintage white rolls royce to pick her up!

One of the many fun and random discussions had during our trip was while walking around the village and hanging out after dinner one night. Ben decided we would go find some fun which led us to a little cafe, we ordered wine and preseco and sat, people watched (and commented a LOT) and talked. So my favorite topic I chose was while wondering back through Washington Square Park, Ben decided he needed a 2 am slice of pizza, and Laura and I were waiting for him. For some reason, I looked over at her and asked if she ever got a tattoo, what would it be? Of course, we are too much alike and had our similar "Well... I would never get one but..." and I could have told you what she was going to say before it even left her mouth, "a ladybug." I don't remember what Ben chose but it was probably something like a superman tattoo or something like that... but then it was my turn to respond. I didn't even have to think, "I would get my monogram." I am still laughing now... oh to know the real Heather Ann....

0 comments: